A 71-question survey developed by the survey firm Survey Monkey with researchers at Harvard Graduate School of Education was used to provide information in response to questions such as these:
– How much help are students getting at home?
– How engaged are parents in their child’s schooling, and what potential barriers exist?
– How confident are parents in supporting their child’s schooling?
– How do parents view their school regarding academic and social standards?
– How well do a school’s academic program, social climate and organizational structure match a student’s needs?
– How do parents view their roles as well as teachers’ roles in different aspects of their child’s schooling?